Alisa Alexandrovna Zrazhevskaya was born in 1974. She studied at the Novosibirsk Academy of Architecture and Art. Since 1994 she took part in various regional and Russian exhibitions, her first solo exhibition took place in 1997. She moved to Moscow in 2001. After that she took part in other group exhibitions in Moscow and organized several solo exhibitions. She has been engaged in painting and graphics since 2013 - and later in sculpture and ceramics. Currently, her main field of work are ceramic reliefs for architecture: structural elements in masonry and decorative elements for interiors. Her representations are characterized by simple human emotions, irony, metaphors and decorative design.
- 1994 Exhibition within the University Space
- 1996 Regional Exhibition of Fine Art, Barnaul
- 1997 Solo Exhibition Novosibirsk
- 2002 Solo Exhibition, Moscow, Coffebean
- 2008 Solo Exhibition, Moscow, Zverev Center